Global corporate e-learning localization
Corporate learning has become a business-critical priority for increasing skills and enhancing employee engagement and retention. The reason for this is that employees today need to be trained continuously. As a result of this trend, Yamagata Europe has experienced a growing demand for localization of e-learning courses.
Ms Van Hiel and Ms Vertriest will present a case study of an e-learning course about Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) rules for employees in a multinational healthcare company. The presentation will be held at the JTCA Symposium Kyoto on Wednesday, October 5th from 15h30 – 16h30.
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by peter on 21 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Doris Susan on 21 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Bitcoin Generator on 20 january