Join us at tcworld 2017 in Stuttgart
Come find us in the Asian Pavilion or at one of our lectures. Contact us to make an appointment.
The introduction of Neural Machine Translation has changed the landscape of Machine Translation in the language industry. With exciting accurate and fluent results, Neural Machine Translation is called the New Now. But is it actually taking the language industry by storm? Rule Based Machine translation is the oldest technology, but for the past years Statistical Machine translation has been the standard and recently Neural MT is the hype. Each technology has its strong points and weaknesses. During this presentation we’ll introduce you to each of these technologies with user cases and practical examples.
Wed., 13:45, Room C7.3, by Tiene Vertriest
In a rapidly changing online culture, where YouTube has become the second most popular search engine and internet users are consuming instructional videos at an unseen pace, publishing online videos to support your presales, sales, and aftersales process should be a crucial step in your company’s information strategy. This presentation will focus on practical tips and tricks on how your existing manuals can be converted into easy-to-consume instructional videos and how technologies such as automatic speech recognition and text to speech can be integrated in your video creation process.
Thu., 15:30, Room C6.2, by Sien Accou
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Hugh on 17 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Robert Cotten on 16 january
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by micheal on 11 january