Machine translation for Asian companies
With business becoming more and more globalized many Asian companies have moved away from centralized engineering sites based in Asia towards split engineering sites across the globe. In order to improve communication between these units several of Yamagata's customers have welcomed the implementation of machine translation.
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Hugh on 17 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Robert Cotten on 16 january
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by micheal on 11 january