Yamagata joins SCATE project
The aim of the Smart Computer-Aided Translation Environment project is to investigate several aspects of translation technology. We are mainly interested in the machine translation aspects of the SCATE project.
The SCATE project will run till February 2018. More information can be found on www.ccl.kuleuven.be/scate.
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Hugh on 17 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Robert Cotten on 16 january
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by micheal on 11 january