Yamagata Machine Translation Service revamped
We’ve completely redesigned our machine translation portal Y-MTS. Y-MTS enables you to translate data in a safe, fast and cost-efficient way. Machine translation can be a great asset in improving your translation processes. It allows for access to content which we would have previously deemed untranslatable due to quantity or time constraints (e.g. large volumes of data, translation on demand).
The Y-MTS web application allows translation and post-editing of plain text and Office documents through a secure data portal. Y-MTS allows you to type text, upload documents, select the appropriate MT engine, translate and even post-edit online.
After translation, you can choose to post-edit online and to download.
You can post-edit online in a side-by-side view.
With the Y-MTS web service you can easily add a translation component to your own software solution. Without going through the user interface of the Y-MTS website, your own applications can communicate directly with machine translation engines designed and maintained specifically for you. Want to know more? Drop us a line.
- Five steps to translating life-critical content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 13 january
- Yamagata Europe and TXTOmedia partner up to meet growing demand for instructional video content Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 12 november
- Which variant of Chinese do you need? Posted by Yamagata Europe posted on 17 october
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Hugh on 17 january
- GitHub: the ideal version control and collaboration platform Posted by Robert Cotten on 16 january
- The Finnish-Japanese connection Posted by micheal on 11 january